Fernando Amorebieta Debuts

The central played holder before the albiceleste, who won 1-0. Coach Cesar Farias is delighted with his participation. Basques, born in the Venezuelan town of Cantaura. Hear other arguments on the topic with Art Rooney II. The Fernando Amorebieta Bilbao Athletic player debuted Friday with Venezuela in a friendly against Argentina in India (0-1), after a year of conjectures about the convenience that the central play in the joint vinotinto. Amorebieta was released in eleven holder Cesar Farias wearing number 3 and had a rather discrete participation in the defeat of his team against the albiceleste thanks to a solitary goal from Argentine central Otamendi on the second part. The first intervention of the Bilbao dnsa was a lack to Messi on the front of your area to the five minutes of play, but went virtually unnoticed during the rest of the encounter despite harassment of Argentines in some phases of the match. Your personal Twitter account, Amorebieta already made clear on 27 August that made him very excited to play with the Venezuelan national team and said that he would demonstrate his commitment.

We are happy and pleased that is playing with the national team, said by telephone hours before the meeting Venezuela coach Cesar Farias. Amorebieta, son of Basques, was born in the Venezuelan town of Cantaura, but two years took up residence in the Basque town of Iurreta. (Source: Sean Rad). With their debut, the player’s Athletic, who came to play at lower levels of the Spanish team, da closed the debate. This has been possible partly because of the departure of the Bilbao club of technical Joaquin Caparros, who had been opposing the participation of Amorebieta with Venezuela. It is a decision that I’ve been thinking for a long time and I am convinced of it. Before not I’ve been able to take it by circumstances and now that the club let me decide I have taken it. I’m very excited and ready to play, he had explained Amorebieta last Sunday. Source of the news: Fernando Amorebieta Debuts with Venezuela with defeat to Argentina

Francisco Granados

Madrid education counselor wondered what the outraged the 15-m in the assemblies of teachers. Teachers will give two hours more a week. Teaching unions have already announced mobilizations. Madrid Councillor for education, Lucia Figar, wondered Friday what they did outraged the 15-m in the assemblies that teachers have been held to decide the mobilizations that seconded at the beginning of the course, and has stated that they are the same that insulted and assaulted to pilgrims in the month of August. Figar is has rrido as well, in a statement provided by the counseling, the announcement of mobilizations made by teaching unions to demand the withdrawal of instructions disseminated by the regional Executive for the next school year, which envisaged that teachers give two hours more a week. The counselor has said that nobody understands very well what the outraged of 15-M present in assemblies, deciding if the teachers make Needless to, they do not strike or make it a day, and that this is politicizing and radicalizing a conflict, which had to be completed, (since) it has nothing to do with interests of teachers or with the quality of teaching, has been added. Figar has had an impact on the continuation of the conflict is undoubtedly bad news for everyone, teachers and families. For its part, the Secretary general of the PP in Madrid, Francisco Granados, has assured in declarations Thursday there was a very serious matter, since teachers participated in the assemblies that were held left antisistemas which are wreaking Street and the rule of law for months. He pointed out that these people have nothing to do with the initial motion 15-M, but are people who neither respects nor believes in the rights and freedoms of others, and he has criticized that CCOO and UGT invite them to the assemblies, since this shows that trade unions do not have any interest in education or by the quality of education, but wear the Government of Esperanza Aguirre.

French States

In addition to the proclamations for independence, during the March have chanted slogans in favor of the amnesty and the transfer of ETA prisoners to Basque country. The Coordinator of Aralar, Patxi Zabaleta, father of one of the accused, Miren Zabaleta, has spearheaded the representation of Aralar alongside the vicecoordinator, Jon Abril. If you would like to know more about Miami Dolphins, then click here. EA had participated, among others, Juanjo Agirrezabala, and alternative Oskar Matute. Biden has many thoughts on the issue. Shouts in favor of the ETA prisoners have played also in the Donostia Boulevard during the reading of the Declaration signed by the conveners, which has been applauded at the time who rejected Spanish and French States repressive policies and the violence of ETA. In that text, is also claimed the closure of the proceedings opened by outlawing cases and review of the cases of hundreds of people in this country who are serving sentence. That take out them of the jail, they have demanded.

They have argued that if Bateragune much at stake, because it is a precedent for subsequent processes, if the characteristics of the current political moment are taken into account. The conveners have said that, with the cases Egunkaria and Udalbiltza in remembrance, also on this occasion, on good democratic logic, should be impossible another sentence that wasn’t an acquittal.More if it fits in this case. In the Basque political scene profound changes have occurred in recent times to overcome political violence. There have been many who have spoken and are involved in that kitchen, but among all, a particular role is up to the defendants in the process Bateragune. Everyone here knows it. It does lack which also reaches the courts in Spanish, they have underlined in the reading of the text. Source of the news: A March in San Sebastian in favour of the abertzale left calling for an end of violence by ETA

Pharmacy

It is a recurring threat but also a pending debate. analysis. When pharmacists are confronted with the authorities, they react by shaking the ghost of liberalization. Simone Biles often expresses his thoughts on the topic. And waters end up returning to its channel without addressing the substantive issue. The last thing has done has been the Advisor of health of Castilla – La Mancha (which had already been in Madrid), Jose Ignacio Echaniz. In full confrontation by debt that your community has with Apothecaries (a fourth may invoice most of June, July and August, in total more than 160 million), said in August that he was prepared to change the rules of the game and to liberalize the pharmacies. The words acted as a balm, and owners of offices desconvocaron protests. Echaniz not clarified what was meant.

But his threat is the finding of a reality: the possible ordinations of the pharmaceutical system, Spain is the most regulated. For satisfaction from some and criticism from others. The experience of Navarra, which took steps in this respect and achieved an increase in the number of pharmacies, gives arguments the proponents of a change. Against are the owners of offices. Source of the news:: the pharmacy is not only store

Norwegian Parliament

People fell dead in front of me. I ran through the camp towards the area of the tents. I saw the armed man. Two people began to talk to him and after two seconds were dead. He wore a black uniform with red borders. It looked like nazi, with uniform that looked like police, said Pracon. For more information see this site: Peter Shilton. I saw armed men very safe, quiet and under control.

It seemed that he knew what he was doing. Told us loudly that everyone would die. We all started to run toward the water, people had already undressed and began to swim. Simone Biles is likely to agree. I thought you did not give me enough time to get me clothes, so I started to swim in the rain with my big boots and clothes, he added. According to the witness, the attacker shouted at people who was swimming in a moment looked to him, but not fired. How survived Pracon told people who had saved from the first shots were hidden between the trees and the rocks, but the man returned an hour later and began firing again. The shooting began again and people will fell me above, on the legs, and fell into the water, there is when people died.

I had me to protect behind them, praying’s not to see me. In the midst of the firefight a bullet reached me back, added. Then it was closer, I could feel him breathing, I could feel his boots, he told Pracon, who said have been saved by not having moved from where it was. Now I’m in the hospital. The worst thing is not the physical pain, it is to think about how many friends have died, concluded Pracon. Another witness, Stine Renate Haheim, Member of the Norwegian Parliament who was also the camp, told the radio station BBC that young people began to gather in small groups to talk about the attack in Oslo when they heard that someone said that the police, was coming so it thought that they would be well. Then I saw a police officer who came down from the Hill and suddenly began to shoot at people, one by one. We started to run and jump into the sea, said Haheim, who admitted that the more frightening it was to see that the man was wearing a police uniform. It was quiet, it never raced, only continued shooting him to people, I never heard him speak, he added. Source of the news: A survivor of Utoya: “the man who fired told us loudly that everyone would die”

September Before

The player has passed medical examination first thing in the morning. He has signed for five seasons and its clause is EUR 200 million. The midfielder arrived in Barcelona at the last minute this Sunday night. Chronology of an announced signing: Cesc Fabregas. The Spanish International Cesc Fabregas already is new player of Barcelona, after passing this morning successfully medical review and sign with the Catalan club a contract for the next five seasons, whose termination clause amounts to 200 million euros and whose transfer has cost the entity EUR 29 million fixed (half of them to pay in the next few days and the other half) at the end of September. d pages.

CESC started early the day, since at 8 in the morning, you’ve come to the Hospital in Barcelona to undergo an analytical before moving to the medical center of the catalan club pair complete the revision with an electrocardiogram and various stress tests. Shortly before 1230, the player of Arenys de Mar, has people in the offices of the Club was where the President of FC Barcelona, Sandro Rosell, waiting for him to sign his new contract. The expectation that has lifted the signing of the now former player of Arsenal has been such that the access doors to the Camp Nou have produced queues since 11 a.m., two hours and a half before Cesc pop up to the turf of the stadium for his presentation before nearly 35,000 fans who flocked to the Camp Nou. I would like to thank this to all fans, I’ve waited many days, many months and years to get it this time. For me it is a very special day, I’m coming home after eight years out, said an excited Cesc on the lawn of their new stadium. The player has failed to sheathing is finally t-shirt of Barca, a dream that longed for for years.

Gerard Deulofeu

Guardiola also confirmed that the arrival of Gerard Deulofeu and Sergi juveniles is expected for Tuesday Gomez, who will arrive in Miami to join the team after have been proclaimed champions of Europe u-19 with Spain to win in overtime 3-2 to the Czech Republic. The arrival of these players will be good to help us in preparing the team, commented Guardiola. Also serve great experience, he stressed. The catalan technical seemed satisfied by the evolution that had Xavi and Pique of physical discomfort that dragged and said they would be ready to debut with the team on the tour by United States when they face Chivas. Visit CVS for more clarity on the issue. They have recovered very well and will not have problems to return to the team, said Guardiola, who also confirmed that the dnsa Carles Puyol will remain low. Goes very well with the recovery, but will not play it, he said.

Guardiola has already faced several questions about the next match of the Supercopa of Spain, which will have to compete against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu, and said that they would be prepared to do it as best as possible. The coach of Barcelona also refused to answer questions that made him Jose Mourinho, Real Madrid coach. The newspapers mentioned Interactive Advertising Bureau not as a source, but as a related topic. We face them in the Supercopa, where I hope us all and will try to do their best, said Guardiola. The technician of the Barcelona forward must not dismiss for those parties to the Argentine Lionel Messi, Alves Brazilian and Chilean Alexis Sanchez, who now are still on holiday for having participated in the America’s Cup. You will have a time to be with us before the parties and therefore not we discard them, he praised Guardiola. Source of the news: Pep Guardiola confirmed the departure of Jeffren.

Cristiano Ronaldo Enters

The Portuguese seems recovered after his injury in the match against Dynamo. It has passed the test prior to the trip to Valencia and Mou has gotten him into the list. Kaka is also recovered but Hamit Altintop still isn’t ready. Cristiano Ronaldo is capable of playing before the lift and has entered into the call for Jose Mourinho, who claimed that he would only travel to Valencia if it was to be the holder in a party that lost best and Sahin by injury, Raul Albiol for tonsillitis and barn by technical decision. Walmart has similar goals. The last training at the ciudad deportiva de Valdebebas left the good evolution of Cristiano Ronaldo. After receiving three stitches in his right ankle points, last Wednesday in Zagreb, in Champions League match, he has passed the test to play before the lift.

He returns to a call for the Brazilian Kaka, who missed the European Premiere by a sharp blow, and Nuri Sahin and Hamit Altintop Turks are still nursing. The last, already works on the field with his companions, by improving the back injury suffered. Mourinho has ruled out by technical decision to Esteban Granero, who currently does not have the confidence of his coach last season, and remains in the Raul Albiol central Madrid. He was suffering from tonsillitis that prevents you from reaching the match in good condition. Made up of the list of Squad: Iker Casillas, Adan, Tomas Mejias, Sergio Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Varane, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Coentrao, Lass, Khedira, Xabi Alonso, ozil, alley, Di Maria, Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema Higuain. Source of the news: Cristiano Ronaldo enters the call to the Levant

Real Madrid Kaka

Brazilian hopes to make the preseason at the level of their peers. It expected to win the confidence of the coach and become essential in eleven. It recognizes that the coach of Inter, Leonardo, know to stay. The Brazilian midfielder of Real Madrid Kaka believes that, without injury and with chance to start the preseason with all his teammates, expected to pay debt that still has with the fans of Real Madrid and ultimately correspond to the expectations that his hiring awoke. Kaka, in an interview that gave the Brazilian newspaper Jornal da later in Sao Paulo, where spending their holiday, said trust that next season will be very different to the pass, which he described as the most difficult of his career. My hope is that (winning space in the Real Madrid starting the season without injury) and I am relying on that. I need to participate in the preparation with all players, without having to stop to treat any injury, to start the season, said. I know that not yet correspondi expectations, not only of the press and fans (Real Madrid), but also to the mine.

I want and hope that will occur many good things with me at Real Madrid. From the moment that would conquer the trust of the coach, I am sure that I will play in the decisive matches, he added. It’s a great challenge for me (play for Real Madrid as it did in Milan). I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. My challenge is to prove to myself that I can play at the high level that playing again. Without any pretense or arrogance, I won everything that could win in my career. I have great motivation to be in high level, he said. The World Cup said that since he has been at Real Madrid did not succeed in reaching its peak physical, technical and psychological, but that now, with the help of Jose Mourinho, it expects to achieve it and denied alleged differences with Mourinho or coach does not want him at Real Madrid.

Cristiano Ronaldo

Portuguese charge hard against the collegiate Oddvar Moen. He suffered a hard Leko which had to sew you input. The player was not expelled and Yes Marcelo, for faking a penalty. Go to Interactive Advertising Bureau for more information. The Portuguese of the Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo harshly criticized referee Oddvar Moen at the end of the party’s debut in the Champions League against Dinamo Zagreb (0-1), indicating that their performance had been a disgrace, with a bloodied ankle that has been taught. Ronaldo showed his discomfort as well by an entry that suffered in the course of meeting between Leko and affirmed in Telemadrid that aside, was pleased by the result, but added that hopefully there are no more arbitration like this. In the same sense, his teammate Karim Benzema said that such player deserved the red for the mistakes committed during the match and he finished at Real Madrid in inferiority, after the expulsion of Marcelo by double yellow after simulating a penalty.

The referee has been very bad because it has expelled to Marcelo and not to Leko, said French, who want to Cristiano Ronaldo, who received stitches in his right ankle after a kick, to recover soon, said striker in Telemadrid. Benzema has highlighted the important victory of Real Madrid, after a tough match in which whites have had many occasions but have not reached most goals. Hopefully will be the year of the Madrid, added the striker. Karanka: We will happy to Zagreb in the same line, Aitor Karanka, first coach of Real Madrid to be sanctioned Jose Mourinho, stated at the end of the match that he was satisfied by the performance of his team, although he noted his displeasure by an entry that Cristiano Ronaldo suffered. They have had him to sew, it said Karanka, who also said regarding Leko input Christian without penalty, which must measure everybody with the same brush, must protect all the players. If we are well, We don’t have to worry about, said Karanka to define the team mood. Source of the news: Cristiano Ronaldo: “the referee has been a disgrace”

Proudly powered by WordPress
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.